Sunday, May 28, 2017

Gray Bunny Finish

This beauty is for a little blessing in my family. I sent it to the quilters so it would be finished on time for a delevery in May. The only instructions given to the quilter were "don't over quilt it, I want the bunny to be the focus". When I went to pick it up she had the saddest eyes and quickly said how sorry she was for doing exactly what I asked her not to do. She just got going and quilted away and went to add up the total and read my instructions and just about had a heart attack.

Of course I told her not to worry that it was fine and if she thought it needed to be quilted that way it was fine. I paid her and even let her quilt 2 more of my quilts after that. :)



filter added to show some quilting.

the back, also with a filter, to see more of the quilting.

1 comment:

Yanicka said...

I have to say that this is adorable and the quilting is perfect :)
BTW have you seen, I am doing a kitty with the fractured image technique. I hope to be able to finish the cat before Canada Quilt Con in 2 weeks.